Sunday, October 16, 2016

If the Phantasm sphere was a mind control device

I first became aware of this video when Antjack posted some stills from it on his site. They were so intriguing that I had to look up the full video right away - and I wanted to make a post about it right away. But one thing led to another, and I'm only now getting to share it with you. I think you'll agree that it's worth the wait.

I'm not going to tell you anything about what's coming except that the actress is Rosamund Pike from the movie Gone Girl. Now, strap in tight and enjoy the ride.


3 comments:

K said...

Not fond of the needle in the eye bit and I think whoever controls that orb needs to adjust their system they slammed the lady into a lot of walls during this song. Though points to the actress she does a good job portraying not being fully in control there.

thrall said...

I know needles in the eye are pretty squicky, but otherwise, I think the video is a great representation of how you can MC a person to do *anything,* no matter how awkward...and besides, I don't think the controllers have her best interest at heart. ;-) Anyway, for all we know, they might be making her do some sort of sexy alien dance!

Anonymous said...

sweet, nasty, intense... sexy